- Functional Rehabilitation
- Mckenzie Method trained in diagnosis and treatment of cervical and lumbar disc injuries
- Advanced training in extremity adjusting
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Fascial Distortion Method
- Certified Kinesiology Tape
- Class IV Laser Certified Provider
Dr. Jesse Czajka graduated with honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic’s Florida Campus. While in Florida he took an immediate interest in working with athletes and could often be found working events for the USTA, surfing competitions, Crossfit Competitions and the local law enforcement and SWAT team. Working with athletes poses its own interesting challenges and this has driven Dr. Czajka to become proficient in a variety of techniques designed to meet those demands.
Today Dr. Czajka enjoys working with a variety of different patients from athletes and weekend warriors, to cervical and lumbar disc injuries, to migraine sufferers. He feels that educating a patient and helping them understand their injury is paramount to recovery.